Monday, March 17, 2014

3/7-3/11/14


These are the salt chunks that we chipped from the salt beds

Bahia de los Angeles, a wonderful campsite,;
Beautiful views  of the islands, hot showers and flush toilets. Now that's a treat!!!

View from our camp





















A day of kite flying

Fish tacos tonight












More fish tacos




Time to leave for our new adventure



Flowering cactus 










The mountains are just spectacular!! 
Right after I took this picture I moved my foot and a cactus chunk rolled into my foot and I couldn't move. The needles where about 4 inches long and fat and 6 of them stuck in my foot about  1/4 inch. Jon pulled them out and also got some pokes. Sure glad they didn't have barbs on them.


The road to Cocos Corner. It was a slow road, stutter bumps, big rocks, ca yo s and cliffs. It took about 1 1/2 hrs to go 17 miles



Now that's a big pair of of undies 

Coco and Mr Monkey


Cocos beer can fence




Great 3 sided palapa at Bahia San Luis Gonzaga










No comments:

Post a Comment